[crossfire] New Archtypes and Navar map patch

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 22:53:45 CST 2005

I was very tired when I wrote that email. Here is the
full info.

New archtypes Include navarian buildings and navarian
wall (new wall with a sandstone type theme and square
end-towers, can ofcourse).

All can be downloaded from

     https://cat2.dynu.ca/crossfirearch

The new wall is in it's own dir (navariancwall) as the
wall archtype structure dictates).

I also applied the new buildings to the navar world
maps and the tower of illusion exit map:

     https://cat2.dynu.ca/cat2/navarlookpatch-R2.tar.gz

All these are currently installed on the Cat2 server.

Thankyou for the awsome and ever improving game :) .

--- Mitch Obrian <

     mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

     > wrote:

      Please upload new arches and navar map patch to CVS.

      The URLs are posted in the crossfire messageboard.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      crossfire at metalforge.org