[crossfire] Purchasing additional guild Keys

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Thu Feb 24 14:53:19 CST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Robert Brockway wrote:

      <...>

      The problem is the state of the altar changed.  It looks to me as if only

      a single key purchase is possible.  I wanted to keep all of my characters

      in the guild but it appears that passage through the door requires a key

      even if it is open and the character could otherwise slip through so I'm

      limited to having 4 characters in the guild.

Requiring a key to even enter the guild is an anti-theft feature of
the guild.

     <...>

      Will the altar reset or can it be reset?

In my experience, the altar itself resets after a certain amount of time
so that you can buy more key - individually and in a somewhat limited
fashion.