[crossfire] Trips to Wolfsburg

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 04:07:54 CST 2005

I agree; it would be good for wolfsburg to be ship
connected to navar rather than scorn, this way scorn
wouldnt be the center of everything as it is now.

Also here is the navar look patch, please apply it to
cvs.

     https://cat2.dynu.ca/cat2/navarlookpatch-R3.tar.gz

Here are the navar arches

     https://cat2.dynu.ca/crossfirearch/

Please please please apply these. I beg you. I spent a
great long time working on them. Please.

Also here is a snapshot of new maps for the world im
making (little fishing/whaling village)... I used the
directory structure you like for it.

     https://cat2.dynu.ca/cat2/worldpatch.tar.gz

--- Robert Brockway <

     rbrockway at opentrend.net

      On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Rick Tanner wrote:

      > Are you asking for permission to make such a map

      change or making a

      > request for somone else to make updates to the

      map(s)?  =)

      Mainly throwing a line out to see what reactions I

      get :)  I'm considering

      making the change on crossfire.opentrend.net but I

      wanted to see if others

      felt such a change in the official map set would be

      a good thing.

      I figure it is more logical (in a fantary game :)

      Rob

      --

      Robert Brockway B.Sc.

      Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions

      Ltd.

      Phone: 416-669-3073 Email:

      rbrockway at opentrend.net

      http://www.opentrend.net

      OpenTrend Solutions: Reliable, secure solutions to

      real world problems.

      Contributing Member of Software in the Public

      Interest (

      http://www.spi-inc.org

      )

      crossfire at metalforge.org