[crossfire] A Bigworld map needs to be altered (quest area unreachable otherwise)

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 19:54:21 CST 2005

Dimention door, I know I use the same trick in some of
my maps.
Unfortunatly it failed.
That is a problem.

It did not work over the water.

--- ERACC <

     eracclists at bellsouth.net

     > wrote:

      On Sunday 27 February 2005 11:51 pm

      Mitch Obrian wrote:

      > The titan stronghold stronghold at world_125_124

      is

      > unreachable because the area it is on is a big

      island.

      > That area needs to be attached to the main land.

      > There are some places where it almost makes it but

      not

      > quite.

      [...]

      That is intentional because it is not a newbie

      quest. It requires

      a certain higher level spell to be used to get

      there. Figure it out.

      Gene

      --

      Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.6.8.1-12mdk i686

       16:53:47 up 47 days, 1 min,  7 users,  load

      average: 0.03, 0.17, 0.16

      ERA Computer Consulting -

      http://www.eracc.com/

      eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare

      resellers

      crossfire at metalforge.org