[CF-Devel] Planned crossfire release, approx Jan 22-23

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jan 11 02:36:46 CST 2005

  As Ryo suggested, giving some people some advanced notice of when I plan to
make a new release is probably a good idea, to commit those changes.

  My plan is to make a release sometime on the weekend of the 22-23rd.

  I propose the following schedule:

This week:
Commit any minor changes, bug fixes, or other modest changes (IMO, it is a bit
later for 'major changes' at this time).
Next week (17-22) - only commit critical bug fixes.

  The real idea is so that I can update metalforge around the 17-18th and give
it several days of run time with what will really ship as the official release.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com