No subject

Thu Jan 13 17:53:03 CST 2005

       In addition to all the passed

      compile options, each compiled file now takes numerous lines, eg:

     [...]
This is very usefull for many developers. And lack of those messages
would be esspeccialy anoying to developers used to autoconf/automake
projects (there are more and more of them).

       I personally find the old method greatly preferable - with the elimination

       of all those extra lines, it is much easier to see any possible warnings or

      errors that may happen during compilation.  Its very easy to just one or

      two line errors/warnings to get lost with the automake setup.

     configure CFLAGS=-Werror
And make will stop on first compilation error/warnig.

Greets,
        Jacek

PS.
  The reply is a bit late, but I was on my holidays :-)