[crossfire] some bugs

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 19 22:36:34 CST 2005

Haven't had much time to test for the upcoming release but I did pull
latest CVS of the server out and did a fresh install - some things I
found:

1. cannot install server without linking arch dir in the crossfire/lib
and
letting it do a collect (CVS debian woody)

2. healing potions created by tables or DMs still don't work

3/ some shop mats will not let me buy stuff even though I have money to
buy
the item - I manage to buy item for 12 plat but cannot buy healing
potion in house of healing - message says "You lack 528 platinum coins,
3 gold coins and 6 silver coins to buy healing potion." even though I
have over 800 platinum and change.

4. my mail to the old

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

      bounced.

5. Python Bank system not working-  trying to deposit money results in:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/CFS/share/crossfire/maps/python/IPO/banksay.py", line
64, in ?
    if (CFPython.PayAmount(activator,
(int(text[1])*exchange_rate)*fees)):
SystemError: ../Objects/longobject.c:391: bad argument to internal
function

-is this because im still using python 2.1 for CF server or do the bank
scripts need to be modified?  Should there be a warning of something
during the ./configure if python < 2.2 is used?

The slots don't work either - perhaps same reason.

--
Todd Mitchell <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca