Please remove me from the list was Re: [crossfire] material type issue

Erhard Sanio erhard.sanio at gmx.net
Fri Jan 21 06:50:08 CST 2005

Hello,

For reasons beyond my influence, metalforge.org is blocking connections
from the German provider t-online. Therefore I asked to remove me
from the mailing list years ago. That seemed to have worked for a
while, but now, mailing list traffic reaches my mailbox, again.

Due to blocking of http connects, I am unable to reach the
mailing list over the web, thus cannot contact the administrator.

Please help me to get out of the list, an all the best for you all.

sincerely, e.sanio

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL:

     http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl