[crossfire] [OT] Reminder: ways to unsubsribe from the mailing list

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 12:46:38 CST 2005

If I had 2 mailboxes I, for one, would be thrilled to
beable to read wonderfull crossfire mail twice.

--- Robert Brockway <

     rbrockway at opentrend.net

      On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Mitch Obrian wrote:

      > Wy would anyone want to unsubscribe?

      Well I'm on here with 2 different addresses.  I

      should remove the other

      one :)

      > Also ... we need to advertise crossfire more and

      > perhapse bundle gtk with the win crossfire.

      I've done talks on Crossfire at LUG meetings (not

      all LUG talks need to be

      serious) and each time several people have started

      playing.

      Rob

      --

      Robert Brockway B.Sc.

      Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions

      Ltd.

      Phone: 416-669-3073 Email:

      rbrockway at opentrend.net

      http://www.opentrend.net

      OpenTrend Solutions: Reliable, secure solutions to

      real world problems.

      Contributing Member of Software in the Public

      Interest (www.spi-inc.org)

      crossfire at metalforge.org