[crossfire] Re: CVS commit: crossfire (improved pickup)

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Sat Jul 16 11:45:39 CDT 2005

Just wanted to say mad thanks to Ryo for this one, and a virtual bottle
of Chinese beer.  I was running out of keys to bind all my pickup modes
(and out of memory to remember what is bound to where).

      Committed By:	ryo_saeba

      Date:		Sat Jul 16 10:53:10 UTC 2005

      + server/c_object.c: Improved pickup. You can now do pickup +bow, or pickup -shield.

      +  Much simpler then fiddling with sums of 2^x values.

      + Ryo 2005-07-15

best,
                                               Lalo Martins

     http://www.exoweb.net/