[crossfire] Win32 snapshot release plan

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Jul 19 01:32:40 CDT 2005

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      Hello.

      Been some time since there was a release, so i plan on doing a

      snapshot release for Win32 this week-end.

  I was planning to do an official release soon, might want to wait for that.

  My plan for that is this:
This week (until sat/sun) - people please commit whatever stable stuff you are
working on.

On saturday or sunday, I'll update metalforge to latest code.  Then let it soak
for a week to make sure there are no horrendous bugs, and do an official release
on july 30/31 weekend (or maybe a few days sooner if no problems show up)