[crossfire] Plugins

tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Wed Jul 20 18:53:43 CDT 2005

     On 7/20/05, Nicolas Weeger <

      nicolas.weeger at laposte.net

      > wrote:

      Hello.

      I cleaned the Python plugin, removing the dependancy on libcross

      library. Didn't yet clear logger & animator (actually never tried to

      compile'em under Windows lol).

      And I won't touch plugin before the next release (or maybe to fix a

      few bugs).

     The logger is broken (seems to want the old skill system), and the

True, never had time to update it to new skill system.

     animator is not used at all, afaik.

Fault to map maker ;) As is easy to use :)

     --

     Andrew Fuchs

      crossfire at metalforge.org