[crossfire] new pickup

lalo at laranja.org lalo at laranja.org
Mon May 2 17:03:58 CDT 2005

      While I'm doing this, are there any other categories of items

      that should be in new pickup?

sorry to be almost 2 months late :-P I'm just now catching up with my CF
mail.

Yes, I have a request from the dragon camp!  I'd like a category to pick
up flesh.  Even better would be if it only picks flesh with some
nutritious value (eg stuff with a non-zero chance of giving me a
resistance) - but that would probably be too complex, so never mind.

In fact it would probably be very dragonlike to auto-eat :-P a thought for
the future...