[crossfire] Crossfire: Images

tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Tue May 10 15:21:57 CDT 2005

1) any link to this presentation?

2) crossfire project is under GPL, this includes pictures.
Read

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html#GPL

      for details

Le Mardi 10 Mai 2005 19:57, Vernon T Rhyne a écrit :

     First as a research project, then as a company presentation, I created an

      MFC application to demonstrate a process I'd developed at my job.  As part

      of this process, I borrowed some of the 32x32 images used in crossfire to

      form a quilted-together picture and as bitmaps on push-buttons.

     The success of the internal demonstration has lead to the distinct

      possibility that it will be shown to other companies and publishers in the

      MMORPG community.  What is the crossfire policy on image reuse,

      reproduction and permission?

      crossfire at metalforge.org