[crossfire] multipart images

Andrew Fuchs fuchs.andy at gmail.com
Sat May 21 10:57:08 CDT 2005

On 5/21/05, Todd Mitchell <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca

     > wrote:

      I know it was discussed informally a while ago but can we suggest all

      multipart images use an "x" as the first digit in the name convention?

      (e.g. x11 and x12) I like the x since large images don't require the

      first digit to specify the tiling order and it is something that can be

      used to indicate a image larger than a single tile (to both people and

      programs).

      If this passes in the house, I can update the naming document.

This is how commits to cvs have been doing recently.

Andrew Fuchs