[crossfire] Buildable savebeds

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 13:09:01 CDT 2005

I agree. No pocket reality please. Maby you should
make the tent wear out in the weather so they have to
buy a new one every so often. Also there should be
possibility of being attacked while asleep.

--- Lalo Martins <

     lalo at laranja.org

      <quote who="Anton Oussik">

      lalo at laranja.org

       <

      lalo at laranja.org

      wrote:

      >> which also opens the ground for a

      >> completely new type of character, the traveler

      who doesn't have an

      >> apartment anywhere.

      > Would they then have a pocket dimension? (in CF if

      a pocket dimension

      > did exist, it would allow permanent storage of

      infinite items, as

      > there is no limit to how high stacks can go.

      Perhaps a way of limiting

      > that would be...

      I think it's a dangerous idea :-)  IF it existed, it

      would have to be

      horribly costly, and anyone who has one could

      probably have a castle or at

      least storage space somewhere.

      No, I was thinking more along the lines of never

      carrying too much stuff.

      Bank accounts now work, I've heard; so this kind of

      char would need to

      learn to only carry the essential.  Which sounds

      challenging enough to be

      fun.

      best,

                                                     Lalo