[crossfire] Spellcasting Swords & Python Troubles

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Fri May 27 11:53:22 CDT 2005

Hi again,

With the script I've been making (see other posts in this topic), I'm
having trouble getting it to work with arrows. The problem is that when
one shoots an arrow, the inventory of the arrow is not duplicated
properly. One possible solution would be modifying the server code to
duplicate the inventory of arrow when shooting. Does anyone think this
might break anything? If not, I'll attempt to make a patch for that.

Thanks,
Alex Schultz (aka Rednaxela)