[crossfire] info on php website

Andrew Fuchs fuchs.andy at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:19:47 CDT 2005

On 5/27/05, Neon Lim <

     handphone at gmail.com

     > wrote:

      Hi,

      Can anyone point me to anywhere i can find more info on how to put my

      players score / ranking / players online status / server online status

      on my website?

      I've been searching in the forum, nothing really show how.

      i will be using linux/apache/mysql/php

There is a script, 'crossfire/utils/scores.pl' that will generate one
large page.

Then theres 'crossfire/plugin_logger' which did a bit more, but is now
broken. (since it was not updated to work with the new skill system?)

Mikeeusa, has some scripts that he runs at:

     https://cat2.dynu.ca/crossfire/scripts/index.php

Andrew Fuchs