[crossfire] Extending apply commands

Kevin Rudat krudat at iinet.net.au
Sat May 28 19:02:53 CDT 2005

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 06:22:06PM +1000, Kevin Rudat wrote:

         It'd also put this extra bit in doc/Developers/objects:

           25012       Exits, doors, buildings (66)

Question: for multi-tile building arches (linked with More in the .arc
file), do I put the client_type in the first Object, or in all of them?

      Client-side item name matching

I've still got to give this a proper looking-at...

      Implement apply_below and item-type-specific commands as a client-script.

I think I've done this. All the commands Adam Ashenfelter wanted, that'll
search without a name, don't appear to apply anything that'd "fail".