[crossfire] Re: Crossfire Gtk Client compiled against Gtk 2.0

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:39:16 CST 2005

Very nifty. Couple of comments:

- I had to use --disable-gtktest for it to compile.  This is probably
related to the configure logic you reused, as mentioned in your post.

- SDL works for me, although lighting leaves some odd effects. As I
haven't been using SDL recently (by mistake), I don't know if these
effects are a problem of the gtk2 build, or "normal".

- If "popup windows" is disabled, I can't log in (can't type the username).

I suppose, until the gtk-v2 client matures, this is the best bet for a
"default" client?

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
     http://www.laranja.org/