[crossfire] Pickup issues

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:51:35 CST 2005

On 11/5/05, Nicolas Weeger <
     nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
     > wrote:

      Hello.

      The query_cost function was changed part of selling / buying

      improvement. But now the pickup ratio, which uses this function to

      estimate the item's price, grabs much more items than before.

      Should we try to fix to keep previous behaviour? Or just ignore & leave

      like that?

That it doesn't have the previous behaviour would be a bug.

You are however welcome to call it a feature, although I believe
ragnor has just gone and fixed it on me, so such a nomenclature will
be short lived..