[crossfire] CVS 2005/11/06 gcfclient crashes while middle-clicking pouch

Kevin Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Sun Nov 6 22:33:10 CST 2005

It does not happen all the time, but several times tonight, with a client
compiled with CVS as of today, I have had client crashes while middle
clicking a pouch of Holding in a store.  The crash always occurs when
going from active open to active.

The terminal says:

libpng warning: Ignoring gAMA chunk with gamma=0
libpng warning: Ignoring gAMA chunk with gamma=0
Gdk-ERROR **: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)

I am using a wheel mouse.

Do not have more specific data. I suppose I could try running out of
gdb...

Kevin R. Bulgrien