[crossfire] New brest buildings

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 8 11:30:03 CST 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 07:23 am
Mitch Obrian wrote:

      The new yellow brest entrance building doesn't seem to

      go with the brest style. Perhapse change it to

      something more bresty?

Not enough "Bresty" looking buildings. I didn't want to use one that
already existed in Brest. Maybe you could recolor that one and make a
new "Bresty" looking version. ;-)

      Also I think I will make a townhouse arch for brest as

      we only have a blue topped one.

Works for me. If you do them, I will use them to replace the ones I
used. Just let me know what arch names to find when making the
requested change.

Gene
 11:26:05 up 12 days, 20:10, 14 users,  load average: 0.52, 0.44, 0.29
ERA Computer Consulting -
     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers