[crossfire] Re: weather, lattitude, town location, and the world

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:08:31 CST 2005

And so says Brendan Lally on 11/12/05 07:06...

      Personally I would say that if bigworld were not already established,

      it would be nicer to use a height map, so that each square would have

      a height associated with it

We do have an "elevation" attribute in each floor object of outdoors maps.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
     http://www.laranja.org/
               mailto: