[crossfire] jcrossclient lives.

Yann Chachkoff yann.chachkoff at myrealbox.com
Sat Nov 12 01:23:03 CST 2005

You missed my point. I wasn't suggesting that the JCrossclient should have been part of the CF client subtree (as the X11, GTK and GTK2 are), but siomply why the JCrossclient wasn't part of the main Crossfire tree, alongside the (C) client, the Java Editor, the server, or the map sets.

Given that all other CF-related subprojects so far have all been integrated in a unique CVS root tree, I didn't get (and still don't) why it was different for JCrossclient. It would have allowed all CF developers to contribute to the Java client, instead of having to register a second time.