[crossfire] Crossedit strips out shop headers (could somebody fix?)

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Wed Nov 30 23:59:10 CST 2005

Mitch Obrian wrote:
> Mine isn't the latest CVS, CVS doesn't compile on my
> laptop system anymore so Cave had to compile it for
> me. Could you test changing some things in the map and
> saving? It might strip it out then?

  Then update to latest CVS, as it works there.  Running old versions,
especially those that predate changes, is sure not to work.

  I did load a map, make a change, and save it, and headers were intact.

  If you're going to report bugs, please make sure you are running CVS first, or
at least try it on CVS.  After all, the problem is only going to be fixed in CVS
anyways, so you're going to have to figure out someway to get CVS working if it
was in fact broken.