[crossfire] Summon pet monster

Benjamin Lerman quisar at quisar.ambre.net
Mon Oct 3 02:43:49 CDT 2005

 Hi all,

       And at least, I have a question, does there exists a way to force the

      client to wear a particular holy symbol whenever possible. Right now,

      whenever I change skill, even if I do not need any object to get my new

      skill, my holy symbol is unapplied, which is quite a problem when the

      holy symbol does a lot more than give the skill praying...

 Well, I find out where the problem was with this issue: there is only
one slot (body_skill) to handle natural skills (any skills learned with a
scroll, or any natural skills), to handle object that give skills.

 My advice is there should be two... I do not see any reason to be
obliged to remove an amulet when you use a skill you know.

 I can try to modify that if there is a consensus, but then I have a
slight problem... I'll have to change all the code where skill and
object_skill do the same thing, because it will be needed to force not to use
2 skills at the same time and not 2 object_skills at the same time but
allow 1 skill and 1 object_skill.

 Would this be fine?

	Benjamin Lerman