[crossfire] Empty bottles bug

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Oct 9 03:55:56 CDT 2005

Ok, fixed item dropping.

Now instead of using inventory for item to drop when applying, specify
the archetype name with "on_use_yield" field.
I fixed archetypes, and removed now unused treasure list.

Right now this field is checked when applying food, poison or potion. It
can be extended to other things if needed (i added the
handle_apply_yield that takes care of that dropping, just call it before
removing your applied item).

Warning: as bottles used to have an inventory, some weird effects may be
seen in servers. Empty bottles popping up, things like that. That should
be fixed as bottles with inventory get used and removed.

Also, I fixed a typo in an archetype name, "vial_posion" instead of
"vial_poison". The archetype was committed a few days ago only, so
hopefully there isn't any yet in the world (my commit will break
existing archetypes that use "vial_posion"). Sorry for the
inconvenience, but i think that typo needed to be fixed :)

Ryo