[crossfire] Charm monster too powerful?

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon Oct 10 04:34:16 CDT 2005

      I see three things that are wrong:

      1) Why is charm monster a summon spell and not a sorcery ?

Don't know why, probably a historic reason somewhere :)

      2) Should charm monster reach so far as to his hiding room?

Don't remember on top of my head whether charm monster has a
range or not. See also 3)

      3) Should charm monster be so successful? If one can't see

Upgrade server. At some point charm monster was much reduced,
now you can't ever possibly charm the Chaos Lord, and success
chance has been reduced.

Ryo