[crossfire] Houses system for guilds

Alberto Sáez Lodeiros cerzeo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:47:06 CDT 2005

Hi again!!!

I have in CF a party with some more players, but we treat this party
as a guild. This is, we have rules, a tribute, ranks, and so on. So we
need a place to store all party/guild treasure.

I was thinking that U can create a "guilds' city". This is not a new
city exactly. This is a (initially) blank map, where each guild can
BUY a headcuartee. This "city", can be accesible from a magic portal
(teleport) in scorn or navar city.

The guildmaster must pay to a map developer the amount estimated, and
the the developer will create a new house in this "blank map". Also
can be a requisite to be at least 5 members in the guild to build this
house.

Another way to do this is to create a hall, and here, to set a magic
portal to a guild appartament, but this appartament will be the same
for each member of the guild. The requisites to enter the hall, can be
the same with the "blank map" idea.

Personally, i like more the "blank map" idea, because in this way, we
can create our own city.