[crossfire] More server speed reducing the objects number

Andrew Fuchs fuchs.andy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:37:19 CDT 2005

On 10/17/05, Alberto Sáez Lodeiros <
     cerzeo at gmail.com
     > wrote:

      I saw yesterday, playing at Metalforge server, a kind of corpse, not

      from a monster, which was a container. I haven't take a screenshot,

      but that corpse was gray and small. Not like corpses like monsters

      leave when die.

      I don't know i you have seen this before, you ca use the code of this

      to work on this idea :)

There isn't code for this, its done in the map file, using a container
modified to look like a corpse.

over all, i like the idea of monsters dropping corpse, instead of just the loot

To allow monsters to still be able to pick up items from killed
creatures, just use a flag that allows monsters to pick up stuff from
a container, if they normally would not be able to.  Possibly damage
the container, when they do so.

--
Andrew Fuchs