[crossfire] burned or charred objects (was: More server speed reducing the objects number)

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 15:33:45 CDT 2005

We don't have the artists to create corpses for the
diffrent monsters.

A chinese dragon dropping a corpse of a man would be
dumb and cheap IMHO.

It is best to keep it as is unless the artists appear.

As we have it now it works fine, making monsters drop
corpses (when we don't have the artwork to support it)
would severly cheapen the game without adding any
capabilities. As this is basically an artistic
change... we need the art (contact the originall
artists?).

--- Andrew Fuchs <
     fuchs.andy at gmail.com
     > wrote:

      On 10/17/05, Alberto Sáez Lodeiros

      <
      cerzeo at gmail.com
      > wrote:
     >
      > I think this is too long to make. I think is

      better to destroy the

      > corpse-container.

      Or just leave a "pile of ash" or use a few generic

      charred objects.

      As for the code, I don't think it would take long.

      --

      Andrew Fuchs

      crossfire at metalforge.org