[crossfire] Re: New movement code.

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Mon Oct 17 22:21:55 CDT 2005

And so says Brendan Lally on 10/18/2005 09:19 AM...

      On 10/17/05, Mitch Obrian <
      mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
      > wrote:

     Gaia is a diety who has it's own lore, other dieties

     have other lore. We should not make one lore primacy

     above other (_especially_ gaia's).

      Is there actually a proper set of lore for the various gods in crossfire?

      If so, where is it?

It was a pet project I was working on, many, many years ago.  It's on
the wiki.  It's not by any means official.  And I only did Gaea, Valriel
and Gorokh versions (although it's possible that followers of other gods
subscribe to the Gaean version, it was written with that intention).

If anyone actually finds them interesting, I'm game for making
improvements or writing more stuff.

(Personally, I *really* love the Valriel/Gorokh ones)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
     http://www.exoweb.net/
                       mailto: