[crossfire] Re: New movement code.

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Tue Oct 18 05:56:51 CDT 2005

And so says Brendan Lally on 10/18/2005 12:13 PM...

      Yeah, I was thinking in terms of inside the game.

They are quite big.  I have been thinking of ways to put them inside the
game - specially the Valriel/Gorokh ones, could go in the churches - but
didn't yet reach one.

      It certainly looks interesting, there are a few grammatical oddities

      (things like teached instead of taught)

As I said, many years ago ;-)  it was probably my second big effort for
writing fiction in English.

There is another "bug" you may not have noticed.  The texts mention a
few gods that are not in the game; those are my "new gods" I was working
on by that time.  I ended up never submitting a patch because I couldn't
balance them to my satisfaction.  There were gods of magic, war, wisdom,
joy/partying, and chance.  And there isn't ixalovh yet.

      but I'll wait until there is

      a wiki with revision control until I fix them (speaking of which, when

      is that expected?)

Funny, ZWiki is supposed to have version control.

Well, why don't you just put it on cvs?  I don't have CVS, but I can
post changes to the list or to the wiki until someone moves it to CVS
for me.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
     http://www.exoweb.net/