[crossfire] Re: Love and marriage, love and marriage...

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Tue Oct 18 10:35:27 CDT 2005

And so says Brendan Lally on 10/18/05 20:47...

      or allow each god to define it. I'm inclined to say no though, the

      gods in crossfire are not merely different denominations, but

      different religions, there is no real-world norm to parallel to what

      you describe.

eh?  What are you talking about?  What about christians marrying
muslims, gypsies marrying jews, american indians marrying indian
indians, voodoo priests marrying buddhists?  (Ok, maybe I got carried
away a bit.  And gypsies are "officially" christian, although the
culture is different enough to be a good example of what I mean.)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
     http://www.exoweb.net/
                       mailto: