[crossfire] Love and marriage, love and marriage...

Logan Tygart thelogan at allyourbase-arebelongto.us
Tue Oct 18 19:06:06 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 19:38 -0400, Joshua Wilson wrote:

      I think the reasons for coding it are to allow things like a shared

      apartment or possibly some of the other benefits that were being

      discussed.  While I'm not necessarily in agreement with the list of

      potential bonuses being discussed I don't think one of the reasons not

      to work on it is because we might encourage adultery.

Let folks, who want to get married, form their own party/guild and use
the tools, already extant, to provide their marital entertainment.

The Logan (Symbiote on metalforge)
--
We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur. -- Al Gore
Registered Linux User: 277727