[crossfire] Call for (new) high level (115+) monsters.

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 06:20:21 CDT 2005

Yes, unbalanced for a week, then it's over.
Could we please have a new variable:
dropfoodlvl (somenumber) so one can set the dropped
food to be lower then the lvl of the monster (if it's
0 or not set then things work as usual).

I'd like to make some 115+ level areas without making
it easy for dargon, this adittion shouldn't be hard
and would be usefull, and would allay any problems
people have with such difficult creatures.

--- Tchize <
     tchize at myrealbox.com
     > wrote:

      Like accessing an ennemy guild and wasting it? :D

      mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

      wrote:

      >>So the solution is that once you are lvl 115 you

      can

      >>charm everything, yay, game is over.
     >

      >I disagree, a lvl 115 character is likely to be

      unbalanced, so there

      >are still things to do, like raising your one

      handed and two handed if

      >you are a caster, or vice versa. If worst comes to

      worst, you can sit

      >at home levelling the hiding skill, or learning

      more about alchemy and

      >such.
     >

      >Perhaps non-combat aspects of the game that may

      appeal to the player

      >should be explored instead? Buildable land plots

      being one... building

      >up, maintaining a social structure, starting clans,

      guilds, cities,

      >countries, waging wars against other countries,

      etc. If the game

      >allows for that it will be far more appealing to

      high level characters

      >as oposed to "some new monster" which may or may

      not kill you, and if

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      crossfire at metalforge.org