[crossfire] Re: New movement code.

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 22:51:50 CDT 2005

New arches are always good, should come with new pics
though aswell (shouldn't be too hard). Perhapse I'll
wip (or modify) them up (suggestions?) once the
movement code is all in and happy, unless someone else
want's to do it.

--- Todd Mitchell <
     temitchell at sympatico.ca
     > wrote:

      I should clarify this - I meant we should consider

      adding new

      'impassible' forest and jungle arches which only

      those with woodlore or

      flying creatures could pass.  This would be really

      dense forests but

      elves and halflings and those with woodsman skills

      could get by.  I

      didn't mean to replace the existing wooded arches

      which slow movement.

      >>> new types of jungle and woods require a

      'woodlands' or 'flying'

      crossfire at metalforge.org