[crossfire] "noalchemy" tile, to prevent repetitions of recent events

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 14:12:47 CDT 2005

So just add a no alchemy tile. Why should we restrict
alchemy in shops:

This is the problem (though I don't see it as a
problem, myself... maybe MF does):

Alchemy in 2 maps.

You know, we could add a servervar (setable in the
config file)

noalchemyonnomagic

That way MF could set this and restrict alchemy and
Cat2 would not set this and not restrict alchemy.

Choices are good :).

--- Andrew Fuchs <
     fuchs.andy at gmail.com
     > wrote:

      On 10/23/05, Nicolas Weeger

      <
      nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
      > wrote:
     >
      > >   Probably simplest to just make it that if the

      space is no

      > magic, can't do alchemy.
     >

      > That will break the guild alchemy room (no magic),

      and

      > probably the alchemy shop too.

      Yes, it will break the guild's alchemy room, and

      several other areas.

      It may also be a good idea to prevent the use of

      alchemy on shop tiles.

      --

      Andrew Fuchs

      crossfire at metalforge.org