[crossfire] Re: License for wiki text

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Mon Sep 5 00:00:44 CDT 2005

And so says Andrew Fuchs on 05/09/05 12:06...

      Following up a discussion on irc, what is a good licence for the

      crossfire wiki's text?  Public domain was quickly shot down.  Other

      recomendations where the GNU FDL, and GPL, Creative Commons, and BSD.

For the content I've written, I'm happy with either one of these.

(Although Creative Commons is a group of licenses, not one license.  But
I'm fine with any of them.)

Personally I'd go with the FDL for documentation, and GPL for lore.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins

     http://www.exoweb.net/

                       mailto: