[crossfire] International talk like a Pirate day.

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:01:46 CDT 2005

in preparation for international talk like a pirate day on monday, I
have created a pirate_hat arch. Additionally I have a modified
wolfsburg inn map, that is available to any server admins that want to
use it here

     https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1292493&group_id=13833&atid=313833

The question I have is, where in the arch tree should the pirate hat
go? Whilst it is a helmet, which would suggest armour/helmet as the
correct location, it isn't designed to be generally available.
Therefore there is some doubt as to whether it really belongs there.

It has been suggested on IRC that I create a new directory for it
called festive or holiday or something of that sort, but I am
reluctant to do that without wider approval.