[crossfire] Buildable Land Plots

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed Sep 28 02:26:11 CDT 2005

        At some level, also have to decide how far this goes.

     IMO, at its heart,

      crossfire is an adventure type game, not a sim.  The issue

     being that we

      probably can't be as good as a sim as a game dedicated for

     that purpose.  I'd

      suggest getting the basics done first and worry about some

     of the likely less

      used things later (subcontracting buildings)

I totally agree. Let's do the basics first, then we'll have
fun extending :)

Sometimes it's good to be real ambitious, but sometimes it's
better to do step by step.

Ryo