[crossfire] New spell?

Tue Aug 8 21:25:19 CDT 2006

On Tuesday 08 August 2006 02:09 pm
Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) wrote:

> Le Mardi 08 Août 2006 02:57, ERACC Subscriptions a écrit :
> > I just thought of a new spell: disinfect
> >
> > It would be a cone or other area prayer that removes diseases from items,
> > critters and players. [...]
>
> Could be a fun one :)
> It's basically a higher level cure disease, though.

True. Cure disease works on players. Thus the "disinfect" spell would work on
places and objects (maybe NPCs, pets and monsters?). I know that some
diseases leave hidden debris behind that can cause a player walking over or
near the space to get infected. So, no need to have disinfect and cure
disease overlap. One can be for players the other for all else.

Gene Alexander (aka poof)
 21:17:43 up 2 days, 18:10, 12 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.24, 0.14
ERA Computers & Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/ <- get VOIP here!
eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare preloads & sales