[crossfire] Crossfire Release Cycles/Methodology

Tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 10 02:50:27 CDT 2006

Also, about restructurations of code, svn unlike cvs does not 'forget'
the history of a file when it's moved. I use cvs a lot for work and
dureing refactoring of our code (which happens from time to time) we
already lost versions of some files because they were deleted / restored
/ deleted and as result, you have an unconsistent attic (2 files with
same name at same directory got deleted, you only have access to latest
on in Attic)