[crossfire] crossfire source code control systems

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 06:16:06 CDT 2006

I should add that I'm not saying we should use bzr; I'll just play the
part of its advocate in the evaluation process, because it's the one I
know the most about (I use it on a daily basis).  Personally I'm a bit put
off about it right now due to speed issues, let's see if 0.9 is better.

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 18:59:55 +0800, Lalo Martins wrote:
> And finally, as an extra note on launchpad -- all the crossfire trees are
> already there in bzr format, except maps that for some reason failed to
> convert.

D'oh, I know why it failed, it's because of a bug I reported myself.  The
bug is fixed in 0.9, so in a few days launchpad should have maps as well.
(https://launchpad.net/bugs/6373 in case anyone's curious)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/