[crossfire] crossfire source code control systems

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:39:59 CDT 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:40:46 +0200, Raphaël Quinet wrote:
> One thing that could be added in the "nice to have" list is the
> support for migrating local branches to another repository.  This
> would only apply to the systems that support local branches.  So the
> choices could be "Easy", "Hard" or "Not applicable".

That's easy; all distributed revision control systems have that ability
(they call it "pushing" or "mirroring" the branch, depending on the
system).  It's a requirement of the distributed model, for reasons you
expose quite well in your message.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/