[crossfire] Splitting "spellbook"

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 13:06:43 CDT 2006

(Very simple change, archetypes-only)

Currently we have "prayerbook" and "spellbook", a throwback to the old
magic system.  But then there are "sorcerer's spellbook", "evoker's
spellbook" etc, which makes it harder to see the title in your inventory
or the "look" window.  It's also slightly less cool.

I'm proposing changing them to new names:

Sorcery -> Grimoire
Evocation -> Spellbook
Summoning -> Codex
Pyromancy -> Flametome (unless someone comes up with a better one)

I know there are books titled "codex of FOO" in the game, but I don't
think that will be a problem, as they have different faces.

As the change is very simple, I'll commit it myself if/when people
agree with the idea (and the names).

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/