[crossfire] Crossfire 2.0+ features/priorities

Anton Oussik antonoussik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:13:35 CST 2006

On 02/02/06, Mark Wedel <mwedel at sonic.net> wrote:
>   That said, if the smooth movement stuff is a high priority item, I'd think
> that would completely redo movement and actions, and that could be the time to
> fix it then.

I would say that a smooth moving slowed down crossfire where it takes
time to kill things (with health bars over monsters, etc.) is a good
general direction for the project. However the CrossFire of today
seems quite different from that. I have very little understanding of
the movement/map code, but I would guess changing that would be very
close to a re-write.