[crossfire] gtkv2 client vs gtk client gap list.

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sat Feb 4 03:17:03 CST 2006

  Briefly discussed on irc, but also related to other discussions, is perhaps
what client(s) to use going forward.

  To me, at some level, keeping the gtk(v1) client about may not make a lot of
sense.  Especially if we start going down the path of new character creation and
other widgets - I don't look forward to trying to write those for the gtkv1 client.

  I know a lot of people still use the gtkv1 client.  So my basic question is,
for those of you that do, what needs to be changed/added/fixed in the gtkv2
client so you would use it.

  And anyone still using the old X11 client, same question.