[crossfire] gtkv2 client vs gtk client gap list.

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 23:07:44 CST 2006

And so says Mark Wedel on 05/02/06 11:24...
>   But what at the main features that are missing?  IMO, there is a lot of stuff
> in gtkv1 client that I'm not sure people use.  One being the keybinding
> interface - do people use that very much, or do people just use command line.
> It doesn't make sense to add features that no one needs.

Sometimes I'll bind from the command line, specially if I'm in a hurry
or I'm just pasting a binding (eg for a pickup mode or a spell I just
learned).  But usually I bind from the GUI, and I *always* unbind and
edit bindings from the GUI.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/